The HWK 290 is a versatile light freighter used by a wide variety of characters from diplomats to spies. Now you can make yours stand out with this dial cover kit with matching target lock and turret arc indicator.
The target lock slides in and out of a slot. It is held in by a compliant mechanism.
The turret arc indicator, also held in place by a compliant mechanism, has a friction hold on the peg that allows it to float and be easily rotated.
The colors are different for both styles.
In the listing images for the 1.0 paint scheme:
- Color 1 is Olive Brown
- Color 2 is Black
- Color 3 is Agate Grey
- Color 4 is Red
- Color 5 is Orange
- Color 6 is Glitter Black
- The target lock is Color 1 with Color 4 as the polygons.
In the listing images for the Fugitives and Collaborators paint scheme:
- Color 1 is Dark Grey (Main Body)
- Color 2 is Black (Cockpit Window and circle)
- Color 3 is Grey (Trim and Accents)
- Color 4 is Glitter Black (Dial Cover Base)
- Color 5 and Color 6 will be ignored
- The Target Lock is Color 1 with Color 3 as the polygons.
There is a 1.0 and Fugitives and Collaborators (F&C) style available. They are different 3D models and different colors. Please read the colors section carefully. If you want the product as shown in the listing images, choose Standard.
If you want to change the colors to match a custom paint job, choose Custom and choose the colors from the dropdowns according to the Colors section.